Monday, November 7, 2011

Really :(

Well first we have not 1 but 2 quakes. 2 pieces of fabric I was switching between at the time of the 2nd completely ruined that where on PTP fabric. Then thunder storms and even tornados this evening. Top end the night another quake. So we've had a 4.7, 5.6, & another 4.7. USGS says to expect quakes from anywhere to a few wks to a few months. A quake when the ice storm hits the house will buckle. It's almost buckled once from the weight of ice. Caused several cracks everywhere. Ice n a quake combined we'll be out of a home. Yup I wanna grab a blanket n hide in my bed. It's been that kind of wkend. But no was watching Terra Nova with the kids and DH and now the kids r in bed and watching Castle and stitching on a diff Halloween piece I had in the works. I still have a few from the new Halloween mag I want to do.

Yay now hail. Going back to stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment