Friday, March 2, 2012

New Haeds and an update on Tarot Town

pg 1 of Tarot Town. You can kinda see the start of the clouds. Its a really pretty










Moonlight Serenade

















Umbrella Sky

QS Rochelle -This reminds me of our trip to the NE Coast from Bar Harbor, Maine to Salem,Mass


QS Waiting for the First Dance I'm thinking I'll do it for my Daughters 16th Bday. She loves everything about it. She's only 7 so hopefully I will finish in time LAMO!

This is for my son. He loves everything Fish/Aquatic and time travel.. and in solving crimes the boy would be in heaven and he just turned 9! He's been crazy about wanting to work in an Aquarium or off a Coast as a Marine Biologist since he was just a toddler. The Mertle Beach Aquarium in SC and the Biloxi Aquarium in MS are his Favorite places and he misses them.  Odd thing is he hasn't wavered from what he wants not even once.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive. I wish I had known what I wanted to do at a young age. (I want to do IT, but can't afford the education, lol.) You got some great charts. I love that Marta Dahlig especially. She's one of my fave artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhh, you got some really nice pieces to stitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some others that I will add to the HAED tab over time. The last 2 yrs have been absolutely nuts but show promise of letting me stitch. We are even rearranging our living room so its easier to keep up with and I'll have a stitching chair which will help my back immensely. We are having a yard sale in April so this month we are basically going room by room clearing things out, deep cleaning, and getting rid of things. Julie I love Dahlig. Haha and Nene Thomas.

    ReplyDelete