Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stitching

The BOO is what my son picked out b4 Cecil left for Korea. He wanted because his nickname is Boo. I finally finished it a few days ago.

The little diet pieces I did out of a magazine. I thought they were just too cute and I need more magnets. Haha, they are not made into magnets yet but they are stitched! They didn't take long to stitch up and I used the fabric my 7yr daughter dyed for them.

I've been working on my Greek Mandala yesterday and today. Making good progress. It's been a while since I worked on it and I'd like to get it finished before the yr is out so I can start the Serengeti Mandala. I'm waiting for fabric for Sleepy Hollow and for the Serengeti Mandala. Seems Silkweavers is taking a long time. A piece I guess was lost and they resent it but now waiting for this big order from them it's got me very stressed that it's not here yet. It's over $100 worth of fabric! I love the company and I'm sure it will get here soon. Or I'll talk to them about it.

A lot going on here and still recovering from surgery.



2 comments:

  1. Cute little stitches, Bren. And your Greek Mandala looks fabulous. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. I'll be adding more of the Greek manadla later today. Posted a few onto the UFO blog.

    ReplyDelete