Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Wife's Prayer

This is my wife's prayer project. Idk why but stitching it knowing DH leaves soon gives me a tiny bit of comfort and well even a tiny bit of comfort is a good thing atm. I had hoped to finish it this weekend but I made 3 huggies, pulled the thread for 2 of Dahlig's Sin's, and printed the color charts of the other Sin's and made a shopping list for each for their flosses. Plus we went to see Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief with the kids yesterday. Oh and I started stitching Avarice lol. So I didn't get it done this weekend but it will be done soon. The Huggies in the photo's are the ones I made this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress, Bren! =)
    Hang in there, girl, everything is gonna be alright.
    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it warms up and I can take the kids to the park and get out of this house I think I'll feel better. Hard to believe he leaves is a couple of wks.

    ReplyDelete